• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: The Flag

#203096 1 year, 11 months ago
Uhh yeah man I was there and even talked to you in the Vegas hotel room before the show.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
volare
Senior Boarder

#203105 1 year, 11 months ago
Strider, even without the flag it was great seeing everyone. here is a pic from the san diego, quasi-flag meeting.

IMAG0065.jpg
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by volare.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, Strider1, DancingTurtle, Wundurland
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#203107 1 year, 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Uhh yeah man I was there and even talked to you in the Vegas hotel room before the show.

Wow! Guess I'm suffering from a serious case of CRS (can't remember shit). So sorry, Vegas was a tilt-a-whirl for me. When I said "I thought I heard you made it" I must've heard it from myself.
Takin' it in stride!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#203108 1 year, 11 months ago
I think I am starting to figure out the problem here!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To be fair, the room was quite crowded and loud and you and Wunderland took off shortly after iamthedoor brought me up..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#203182 1 year, 11 months ago
Is anyone using the flat this weekend?

We would like to have it for the Mickey Hart show in Columbia Mo
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#203184 1 year, 11 months ago
i have the flag. i found it on the golden arrow as i was getting ready to leave. i'll be at terrapin crossroads for the hoedowns and halloween in the next few weeks but i don't want it. you folks can have it just PM me an address i will try to get it out tomorrow but wed at latest.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#203185 1 year, 11 months ago
Strider1 wrote:
I, for one, would like to apologize for not getting to the lots sooner and getting more flag pictures.
I especially feel for those forum members who have yet to find the flag and FFF at shows.

We all know what happened with the flag and why it missed Shoreline and San Diego.

We got a new one on the morning of the Vegas show and got a couple of pictures in the hotel rooms, but never took it to the show, or waved it around in the "lobby".

The first Greek was a space out on my part. Brought it in the car, then forgot about it as soon as we noticed that Tmglf had parked right next to us. Then Iamthedoor showed up. Then, well, I just spaced out about it.

The next day I even realized that after the show, or during setbreak, I ran into Volare, who I really wanted to get in a flag picture, since he did the graphic work. Especially after meeting him at San Diego without the flag. But I was lacking so much rem sleep that again I just spaced it.

I had to fly home on Saturday, missing the 2nd Greek, leaving the flag with the Golden Arrow crew. I don't know if they were able to do anything for the 2nd Greek or Santa Barbara.

Denverman - I was really glad that we got to hook up in Shoreline, even if for a short time and without the flag. Especially after the Red Rocks snafu. In Vegas, I sent you a text on the 4th telling you where we were at, but I never got a response. Later I thought I heard that you did make it up to the room with the flag before the show.

It's great to get pictures with the flag, but the original purpose is still served if, without the flag, we are still able to connect at shows! Sometimes it's easy to forget about it once several of us have connected at a show, but we must remember those forum members that are still trying to find us.

I for one will try in the future to make a more concerted effort should the flag be in my possession.
I would also suggest that any members that want to find the flag at the show, that they get a cell # of a regular on here so they can more easily connect on lot. Just a suggestion.

Peace and long live the FFF!

Flags are replacable. The love and sense of family it brings is not !!!!
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Strider1
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#203186 1 year, 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I think I am starting to figure out the problem here!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To be fair, the room was quite crowded and loud and you and Wunderland took off shortly after iamthedoor brought me up..

now you're catching on
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#203188 1 year, 11 months ago
I'll send it back after the weekend, on the 15th.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#203189 1 year, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
Denver Man wrote:

now you're catching on

I feel bad because I should have brought my stash of goodies with me to your room.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#203196 1 year, 11 months ago
nice meeting youse all My wife is sorry she was so tipsy. But thats just her
New Years bound for sure!!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Tmglf2, Strider1
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#203219 1 year, 11 months ago
LongStrangeTripwithStacy2012003.JPG

wish we could go. Have fun Bill!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, splatter_face, Ossumpei, Strider1, Wundurland
Time to create page: 3.62 seconds