• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Connor
Junior Boarder
Posts:276

Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241051 1 year, 1 month ago
Last night I emailed a source asking about the possibility of Furthur coming to Chicago this summer. Here's the response I received:

Furthur will tour again in July and September and perhaps there will be a midwest show or 2 and perhaps it will include chicago.



I hope those 'perhaps' mean yes.
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by Connor.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241053 1 year, 1 month ago
The midwest is worth more than a show or 2....damn we deserve at least half the tour!

I always say I'm through going to shows in Chicago...its just too big and busy of a city for me. But I'm sure I'll be there if so.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30696
More or less in line

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241060 1 year, 1 month ago
So, last year summer tour was announced the first week of march. Based on all available evidence,
when do you think we will get the official word?
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2996

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241064 1 year, 1 month ago
Well then. I just hope it's more than 1 night in Chicago. I am excited! Should be coming soon, maybe this Friday, with All Good being announced today.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2996

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241065 1 year, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
The midwest is worth more than a show or 2....damn we deserve at least half the tour!


well, if they only play 4 cities, 2 shows in the midwest WOULD be half the tour
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241068 1 year, 1 month ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
The midwest is worth more than a show or 2....damn we deserve at least half the tour!


well, if they only play 4 cities, 2 shows in the midwest WOULD be half the tour


I'm sure All Good is considered one of the two....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1478

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241074 1 year, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
patchmyfurthur wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
The midwest is worth more than a show or 2....damn we deserve at least half the tour!


well, if they only play 4 cities, 2 shows in the midwest WOULD be half the tour


I'm sure All Good is considered one of the two....


Well then, by my calclations that puts me about smack in the middle of both. I'll take it.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2038

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241075 1 year, 1 month ago
By Chicago, I hope they mean Alpine
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
The following user(s) said Thank You: dead_in_ky, patchmyfurthur
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15793

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241085 1 year, 1 month ago
Chester wrote:
So, last year summer tour was announced the first week of march. Based on all available evidence,
when do you think we will get the official word?


If they're touring in July, the announcement could be as late as the first week of April and that would still be a three month lead time. Which is more or less customary, I believe.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
theothrone
Senior Boarder
Posts:331
-

Re: Summer Tour Speculation (I have info)

#241092 1 year, 1 month ago
i'm assuming september means red rocks?
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
The following user(s) said Thank You: patchmyfurthur
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds