• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur at TRI 6/7

#29550 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with the comment about the older these bands get, this could be the answer for concerts, but I hope and I mean hope, this isn't some sort of trend for everyone, gives some bands the chance to just mail their performances in. I wonder what kind of scheme scalpers will have to come up with?
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#29612 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I agree with the comment about the older these bands get, this could be the answer for concerts, but I hope and I mean hope, this isn't some sort of trend for everyone, gives some bands the chance to just mail their performances in. I wonder what kind of scheme scalpers will have to come up with?

it totally is. Panic is selling all 3 nights Red Rocks webcast via iclips next month 24.99 3 pack
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

#29633 3 years, 4 months ago
I feel like it's a great way to give access to live performances for us addicts out there that would go to every show if we could. I could never get to red rocks to see Primus but they did a free live webcast and I was pretty much front row. It was awesome sitting on my porch with some headphones on and the rain pouring down, and a couple of brews. If bands are in my area i'm so there. I feel like most people would rather be there than not, but when you need that fix there's no better option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#29639 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
NewHampshireJed wrote:
DH420 just come over to my house my man! I got that shit up on my WALL using our projector. Its sick.

Arent you from newhampshire? lol

hahaha, yes I am.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds