• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246283 1 year, 6 months ago
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31898
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246284 1 year, 6 months ago
Chester just said that he had fun at the brunch show, but still needs a ticket for tonight. Send vibes his way!!


((((((MIRACLE FOR CHESTER))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1254
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246285 1 year, 6 months ago
Warlock wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Well if a "tease" is any indication, then we'd better hear some Pink Floyd tonight! And hopefully Kevin will stay awake this time.


I did stay awake

My Kevin...you're Warlock!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31898
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246286 1 year, 6 months ago
Equinox wrote:
I'm tuning in but I'm also going to be celebrating St. Patrick's Day tonight. Got a refrigerator full of interesting beer. If I disappear it probably means I've put on some Pogues or Kirsty MacColl or the like.

I'm calling a Danny Boy encore tomorrow!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: karenrose
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246288 1 year, 6 months ago
karenrose wrote:
Warlock wrote:
karenrose wrote:
Well if a "tease" is any indication, then we'd better hear some Pink Floyd tonight! And hopefully Kevin will stay awake this time.


I did stay awake

My Kevin...you're Warlock!


Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16913

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246289 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I'm tuning in but I'm also going to be celebrating St. Patrick's Day tonight. Got a refrigerator full of interesting beer. If I disappear it probably means I've put on some Pogues or Kirsty MacColl or the like.

I'm calling a Danny Boy encore tomorrow!!


Or Whiskey In The Jar.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, karenrose
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1254
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246291 1 year, 6 months ago
Either of those would be great! Btw, he's already snoozing! It's probably the HUGE steak & crab legs he made us for dinner...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16913

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246292 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Chester just said that he had fun at the brunch show, but still needs a ticket for tonight. Send vibes his way!!


((((((MIRACLE FOR CHESTER))))))


{{{{{LET CHESTER ROCK!}}}}}
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, SunshineSue, karenrose
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246294 1 year, 6 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I'm tuning in but I'm also going to be celebrating St. Patrick's Day tonight. Got a refrigerator full of interesting beer. If I disappear it probably means I've put on some Pogues or Kirsty MacColl or the like.

I'm calling a Danny Boy encore tomorrow!!


Drinking and fighting = a couple of Irish traditions. Here is a link to tonight's fights www.firstrow1.eu/watch/175151/1/watch-uf...:-preliminaries.html
Thank You Jerry
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Unbroken Chain Benefit Concert @ TXR Mar. 16, 2013

#246295 1 year, 6 months ago
Family Band off and running !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds